Wednesday, July 16, 2014

"SPOOFING" isn't really an art, just some pathetic human pretending to be you!

LETS LEARN!! OK, somehow all the "Friends" e-mail addresses on my Facebook were collected. . (I actually think it was from one of the ZILLIONS of apps Facebook asks you if you want to grant permissions since I have never emailed anyone here in my life).

Most people think that you can hide behind your computer but you cant- 

Everytime you send an email- the IP address you send it from is marked- You can re-rout it sometimes but it's still traceable, just harder- 1St Picture is an Email that was "SPOOFED" from my account- It wasnt sent by me, just made to look like its from me!

You can track the origin of where it was sent from by just tracking the IP off of the header and doing a trace on that IP address since each country, each provider, is assigned- 2nd Picture is the IP Trace I did, the 3rd Picture is the Location of the origin- (COOL Huh?!) Now we can track it even further if we want to but since I dont know any "Hitmen" in the Vietnam, we'll wait until I meet one!  (Yes I'm just joking)

Oh, also. . . If we look at the Bottom of the second picture, you can see the EXACT GPS Location of the Sender!  Well so much for your Learning Lesson!  Questions Kiddies? 

We'll Mankind's ability to make other people suffer in the oddest ways never stops amazing me!  If your actually doing this to someone, it's a very cruel thing to do & even if you think your hiding behind your computer, your really not!

No comments:

Post a Comment